Forums » Fisting (FF)

How to Get Started in Fisting

• 27 posts
    May 11, 2017 8:08 PM PDT

A lot can be said about this topic. Everyone has their story, their own experiences, tips, tricks and suggestions. I've written a few articles based on my experience. I believe they are a good place to start. You can find them in the Fisting Group:

Fisting Basics 100: How I got Into Fisting

Fisting Basics 110: Getting Started

Fisting Basics 120: Safety

Fisting Basics 125: Cleaning Out

Fisting Basics 130: Lubricants

Fisting Basics 140: Toys

Fisting Basics 150: Training with Toys

This post was edited by Travis Hollister at May 11, 2017 8:13 PM PDT
    • 1 posts
    September 2, 2017 9:18 PM PDT

I am curious as to how hand size is determined. I have had hands of different sizes who list themselves as medium, yet the size varies greately. In measuring my hand around the knuckles when my fist is closed, it measures 10". With an open fist, around the knuckles it measures 8.75". Should I list my hand size as medium or large?

• 27 posts
    September 3, 2017 10:55 AM PDT

Hi Dave,

I haven't heard of any standard way of measuring hand size. From my personal experience I know I have small hands because so many people have told me so. From the receving end it's a lot more personal and relative; what goes in easy is small, that which takes a little effort is medium, and that which needs a little force is large. I suppose if you wanted to provide people with a quantitative measure you're on the right track by providing two measurements, open and closed. By open I'm assuming you mean the "duckbill" shape?

I have seen some people post their hand size with measurements on some websites; some in inches, others in centimeters. It doesn't really matter to me though. I don't so much care about how big or small their hand size is as I'm looking for someone fun and interesting to play with. Small medium and large descriptions work well enough for me and I think well enough of others too. I'll tell you what...how about you create a poll on the website and see what the community says?

Regards,

Travis